Some great things happened this week!
First: Check out my interview at LiveExercise!
Second: I got nominated for a Liebster Award!
A sorority sister from long ago at Imperfect & Fabulous nominated me for the award & I couldn’t be more excited. Like most new(ish) bloggers, I had no idea what a Liebster award was. Luckily, Lauren didn’t know either…so all I had to do was check out her blog post on the topic. I will answer some questions, nominate some bloggers, & ask them some questions of my own…here goes:
- What blog post are you most proud of?
I put a lot of thought into every one of my posts, but I would have to say that I am most proud of my commentary on a mom’s post on social media gone viral.
- If you could make one change, big or small, to your day-to-day life what would it be?
I would love to be able to just BE with my kids more. I know that sounds ridiculous as a stay at home mom. I’m always with my kids, right? But when I’m actually able to sit and play with them I want to be fully present instead of thinking about all the million other things I need to do. It’s hard for me to stay focused on the important things sometimes and I would love to get better at that.
- What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Eating baked goods after my kids are asleep…because then I don’t have to share!
- What is your favorite part of the day?
When I’m on my way to bed an hour or two after the kids have fallen asleep & I can go into their room to tuck them in and give them kisses while they sleep.
- Savory or sweet?
This is a tough one. I’m totally a fan of the combo sometimes…but if I had to choose one? Sweet.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Who has influenced your writing style the most?
- What are you really good at, that others might not know about you?
- When do you write most of your posts?
- Why do you blog?
It sort of feels like an old school chain letter, but if it brings attention to blogs that deserve it, hey…why not! Here are the rules!
- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the questions given to you by your nominator.
- You must pick 5 bloggers, each with under 200 subscribers, to be nominated for the award.
- You must come up with 5 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs and notify them of the nomination.